Welcome to the latest issue of the Musicians’ Association of Hawai‘i, Local 677, American Federation of Musicians.
In this issue:
- President’s Message Fall 2021: Strength in Numbers
- Union Plus
- BUILDING UPDATE: Studio 909 Safely Opens, MAH Members Pitch in for Improvements
- OF NOTE: MPTF 2021 Music Family Scholarship Awardee, Sophia Stark!
- Musicians’ Association of Hawaii 2021 Election Results
- In Memoriam: Sean Wilkinson
- MPTF Update: Music Performance Trust Fund Extends 100% Funding!
- Member Spotlight: Duane Padilla
Chartered in 1923 Musicians’ Association of Hawaii Local 677 American Federation of Musicians
Office Hours: 9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. M, W, F; closed T, Th
Affiliated with: Hawaii AFL-CIO AFM Western Conference
Ke Ola O Na Mele
Robert Shinoda, Managing Editor
Carol Banks Weber, Editor
John LeBlanc, Web Specialist
Questions, comments, or suggestions? Please contact the Ke Ola staff at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Musicians’ Association of Hawai‘i • AFM Local 677
949 Kapiolani Boulevard
Honolulu, HI 96814
© 2021 Musicians’ Association of Hawaii